Thursday, March 06, 2008

So much has happened

Yelloooo...is anyone still reading this? You thought the last post in August 2007 might have led to a suicide attempt? hehee...well actually, i'm back.

djhfoinq eufio'a kjkdjl;....I don't know where to start...

Lemme explain whats been occupying alot of my time...FACEBOOK! but ya, i finally got bored of that and yes i still log on to "check up" but ya...

The main points, Timothy and I no longer together so to all you single males that just been waiting for this moment, wait some more. I am beginning to be okay with this now. I miss him alot and whenever I go to a place that we once went to before, I think of him and I get sad again. See he was/is my best friend and probably one of the only people that I can fully trust. He encouraged me, spoke to me, gave me advise, taught me responsibility, taught me to save money, almost like a responsible father/older brother figure type; the one i never had...and he refuses to see me and has moved on...only two months later he moved on...quite sad.

Also, my mom, eldest sister and her fam (my immediate family) all moved to JHB :-( It's not all that hard not having them around but having to go through the above without them and other matters, it was the worst part of my life ever...

The best part of going through a hard time is realising that it is long over and realising that you actually got through it. Realising that life just really ain't that bad afterall.

The valuable lessons i have learned in the last few months was treasure special moments and don't be shy to say that you feeling happy. I also learned how to say sorry and really mean it. I am still trying it and it makes me feel good to encourage people and compliment them for a change; i admit that i was/am/can be very demanding to the extent that the other person does not matter and everything is aboout me me me. Well people don't change overnight and i sure as hell am not going to lie to you now and tell you that I'm a new person. I'm not. I'm still me, but only I am just more aware now.

So I am not going into too much detail about anything more, i wanna blog regularly again because i feel that is helps to write/type/talk about thoughts...whether or not you get feedback, it's just a sense of fulfillment to think about it and jot it down.

No comments: