Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Email - what irritates you about it the most?

I attended courses and I read tips and I am aware of what is seen as good netiquette to have these days...but like...

sigh.

Why do people still say "Hi Anastacia" or "Dear Anastacia" or "Dear Miss Haddon" or you get the picture THEN yada-yada-yada-message "REGARDS WHOEVER" if I am the only one getting the email?

uhm - I only refer to friends, colleagues and close peeps of course - not the usual general business type emails that I can understand...ITS THE DAY TO DAY EMAIL IRRITATION PROBLEM THAT I HAVE!

I can see who sent the email so why say "Regards NAME SURNAME" and sometimes "TITLE" when you gonna see me in the tea room in 5 mins time.
Just 'thanks' at the end is fine or even ending at the last sentence of what you wanna say in your message/reply IS ACCEPTABLE!

Just 'hi' or 'hello' in the beginning or just don't use a FORMAL
GREETING LINE...

No comments: